Welcome to episode forty-two of the Honest Mamas Podcast! Today, Sophie speaks to Lacey Broussard about rediscovering our sexuality as mothers.
Lacey works with people who want to experience better, more connected sex and have satisfying relationships.
She uses deep transformational tools and techniques based in modern coaching modalities, tantra, and Taoist practices to help liberate her clients’ innate multiorgasmic potential, discover their erotic genius, and experience deep intimacy, connection, and love for themselves and their partners.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How Lacey became interested in this line of work
- What is the jade egg practice and how does it work?
- Why mothers don’t feel like being sexually active after having a child
- How society doesn’t value sexuality in women over 40
- Ways in which mothers can find their way back to being erotic
- Learning to make time for you and your partner at the end of the day and not just always watch TV / Netflix
- Recommendations for pre-date night rituals