Welcome to episode twenty of the Honest Mamas Podcast, todaySophie and Claire talk about anger.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How anger is an intense but useful emotion
- Why does anger appear so frequently in mothering?
- The taboo that exists around anger and how women express it
- The importance to have a shared community that will understand your anger is normal
- Finding alone time whilst mothering to find a space of calm and mindfulness
- How the fight or flight response plays into anger
- Understanding that mistakes will happen and that they’re perfectly normal